- Trash pickups are Tuesday and Friday
- Recyclables are picked up on Wednesdays
- Yard Debris is picked up March 1 thru as late as December 24 on Wednesdays (Notethat the county has transitioned away from plastic bags for yard waste. See info here. Republic Services will not take yard waste in plastic bags.
- NEW: per a county landfill directive spurred by staffing shortages, yard waste can go out with the trash (inside the trash bin) until further notice. If you do not want your yard debris to go into the landfill, you must wait until Tuesday night to put out such debris for Wednesday pick up.
- REMINDER: If a pick up is missed, it will generally be rescheduled for the next scheduled pick up of that type. For example, if recycling is missed, it is generally picked up the Wednesday following the missed day. Residents can always call Republic Services to notify them of a missed pick up or to ask for the status of their operations. Delays do occur due to weather or staffing shortages, which are beyond our HOA's control, although we try to respond to consistent resident complaints if we can.